DiMe Presentations and Events
Nocturnal Scratch as a Digital Endpoint for Atopic Dermatitis
We’ve created the first ever blueprint for developing and deploying digital endpoints in medical product development. Join us at our next launch event to see how we’re advancing the use of digital clinical measures for dermatology research and care for patients with atopic dermatitis (AD).
SAE Media Group’s 2nd Annual Biosensors for Medical Wearables
SAE Media Group is proud to present the Biosensors for Medical Wearables Conference, taking place on October 24-25, 2022.
This year’s event will explore the key drivers and innovations of the wearable medical biosensors landscape with insights into the latest technologies uncovering the therapeutic scope of medical biosensors and the potential of wearable sensors for decentralized diagnostic testing. With growing digital applications, the 2022 agenda will also assess the potential of Artificial Intelligence coupled with sensors and understand how the industry is managing digital outcomes.Why should you attend?
- You will explore the latest in biosensor technologies for wearable medical devices for therapeutic applications
- You will uncover the potential of wearable sensors for decentralized diagnostic testing
- You will delve into the evolving research and technologies to overcome unmet needs of the field, including battery technologies for wearable sensors
- You will assess the growing opportunities and sensor technologies being developed in the industry for digital medicine and therapeutics
- You will engage in platforms and opportunities for sensors coupled with AI and understand how industries are managing digital outcomes
RAD Virtual Decision
CME accredited Digital mini symposium with Jennifer Goldsack, Steven Xu and Lucy Cesnakova. Learn more at https://revolutionizingad.com/
Public Launch Event: Care Transitions Supporting Effective Virtual First Care (V1C)
Join us for this 90-min launch event to learn about the overarching vision of IMPACT, meet experts from the IMPACT Steering Committee guiding its direction, and get a first look at a new suite of resources and best practices to optimize care transitions across the care continuum that will facilitate full integration of V1C into the healthcare delivery ecosystem.
Sensor data integrations to power better decisions, faster, across healthcare and research
Sensor data has the potential to transform how we define health and disease and increase our ability to make better decisions, faster, across patient care and clinical research.
To realize this potential at scale, organizations from across the tech and healthcare sectors have developed an open access toolkit through the Digital Medicine Society (DiMe) Sensor Data Integrations project. Join us on July 18 as experts from Amazon Web Services, Anthem, Evidation, FDA, IEEE, Moffitt Cancer Center, Human First, Medable, Open mHealth, Oracle, Takeda, Savvy Co-op, and the Veteran’s Health Administration report on the state of sensor data use in healthcare and unveil these new resources for the first time.